Saturday 11 February 2012

Day 42: Literally mountains of washing.....

After work today I got home. Settled down to a cup of tea and decided to watch the football that I had recorded earlier and sort the washing out. WHAT? A guy sorting the washing out? Yes thats right that's not a typo. There is literally mountains of washing lying around the house, most of it is done, just not been sorted and put away. So I felt it was quite right to share the various loads of washing as my picture of the day as, firstly I haven't any other ideas what to do today and secondly to prove that, at times, I can be organised and contirbute to the housework.

First there is mummy's nice and neat pile......
Then there is eldest childs modest pile......
Then there is my pile, featuring my faveourite silky boxers....
And then there is youngest childs few clothes....
....er did I say few, I meant mountain, Litterally! The smallest member of the family goes through more clothes than Lady Gaga goes through in a concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment