Monday 5 March 2012

Day65 The Boss

Today there can only be one picture for the caption of the day, it is this.....



The boss's, Bruce Springsteens new album, Wrecking Ball. I love the Boss, all his music is great, I find it hard to critise any of his songs, each one tells a story, a picture of events, many within and larger tale on an album. Whatever your mood the Boss has a song to reflect, and, when I'm often listening to him in the car I can't help but sing along at the top of my lungs. The Boss is often my Kareoke song of choice, specifically Born To Run. You can't beat seeing him power slide across the stage and belt out any of his songs.

I can't wait to see him live again this summer, although it will be different seeing him and the legendary 'big man' Clarence Clemons not being there, I am sure the Boss and the E-Street band will ensure his memory lives on in their music.

1,2,3 Tramps like us, Baby we were Born To Run..........

No comments:

Post a Comment