Monday 16 April 2012

Growing up

I can't believe that she's 4 and a half months. This was her first picture....

And now look at her....

She is no longer a wrinkly little baby but now looks, sounds and functions like a human being. She has started developing her own personality. Deciding what she likes and what she doesn't. She laughs and cries, and this, for now and the next year or so is her main form of communication.



At the moment she's a very happy child, often smiling and pleasing herself with her nonsensical mumblings. These amuse both me and her mummy wondering if she actually knows what's she's trying to say. I've spent time trying to get her to roll over into her front, something she hasn't quite done yet ....

But she is getting very close to....

Until she decides to give up....

Yet I don't want to wish anytime away as I already find she's growing up too fast and I cherish each day I come in from work and she realises I've just came in and greets me with a smile, in my mind she's thinking, "it's daddy, daddy's here! I've missed you daddy, " she'll always be my baby girl....

No comments:

Post a Comment