Thursday 8 March 2012

Day 68 The seeds of love

Last week was mine and Peagreen Gwins anniversary, as you may have read we went pottery making to celebrate this. Well the other night Peagreen Gwin gave me my anniversary present as she had put the final touches to it....
She had compiled a book of all our messages we had sent to each other before our first date.....
This was a fantastic present and makes for some interesting reading if not a little cringe worthy reading the exaggerated truth but to add to this as an in-joke from these early exchanges she got me these.....
And to top it all off she finished by getting me started on the garden I long for. Me and Peagreen wish to one day live in our own home with a lovely back garden that I would tend to with a veggie patch and gave chickens etc so at least I can start with potatoes....

No comments:

Post a Comment